Dirt and grime collect easily over all surfaces like driveways, decks, patios, and sidewalks and it sometimes becomes challenging to remove them.
This is where the pressure washer comes in handy. This device combines with the surface cleaner attachment to offer an effective solution to your cleaning needs.
Why do you need a Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner?
The use of hard scrubbers and harsh chemicals often do more damage than good. Here are a few reasons why a surface cleaner attachment is beneficial.
- Visibly more cleanliness
- Versatility in cleaning almost all floor surfaces
- Hassle-free and effortless work
- Considerably lower cost in terms of labor (when hiring a professional)
- Flexibility when handling both hot and cold pressure washer cleaning
- Universally compatible with most pressure washer brands and models
- Impressive “hover” or “floating” option, which actually allows you to clean floors without contact
- Complete cleaning tasks fast; thus saving you more time to do other duties
You can use a pressure washer + this attachment for the following and more.
- Cleaning large, flat areas outdoor such as patio and driveways;
- Removing algae buildup, as well as oil and grease, from decks, trailer floors, pools, boat ramps, and other areas that easily get deposits;
- Wiping off stubborn stains from concrete floors and other floor surfaces with a smooth covering like asphalt floor; and
- Sterilizing bathroom floors and saunas.
Why buy our Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner?
This surface cleaner attachment provides professional-grade cleaning with its double-spinning nozzle design.
You don’t experience any streaking problems due to its ability to keep nozzles at a fixed height from the surface.
The splash-free skirt keeps you dry while you clean.
You can get the job done up to 4X faster than the usual spray nozzles.
Efficiently clean horizontal surfaces like driveways, garage floors, sidewalks as well as vertical areas like garage doors and home sidings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I save on water consumption?
A: Yes, This attachment is 15 in. in diameter which covers more area than the standard pressure washer nozzle. And, because of the double-spinning nozzle design, it effectively uses less water.
Q: What is the minimum PSI to use for this product to do its job?
A: Surface Cleaner can be used with as low as 1500 PSI. However, the recommended pressure is 2500-3200 PSI.
Q: Can detergents be used with the surface cleaner?
A: If your PSI machine comes with a compartment for dispensing detergent, it means that the surface cleaner can also be used with detergents.
If your PSI machine does not come with this function, you can cover the surface with soapy water, concrete cleaner, etc. and use the surface cleaner regularly.
In most cases, detergent is not even needed, as the pressure of the water is enough to clean the surface.
Q: What kind of maintenance does this attachment need?
A: Not much, all that you need to do is to keep the nozzles clean and ensure that debris is not stuck anywhere in the attachment.
How To Use:
- Clear away loose and large debris that could impede the motion of the surface cleaner.
- Connect the water supply to the pressure washer
- Attach the surface cleaner to the high-pressure hose, much like you would a standard wand assembly, making sure all connections are firmly in place.
- Turn on the water and start the pressure washer.
- Squeeze the trigger gun – the nozzles under the surface cleaner will begin to rotate and create pressure, allowing the surface cleaner to glide along the surface.
- It is important to keep the surface cleaner moving to ensure an even cleaning pattern.
- COMPATIBILITY: Gas pressure washer with ¼” quick-connect fitting
- MAX PRESSURE: 3200 PSI
- MAX TEMPERATURE: 140° F (60° C)
- MAX FLOW: 2.7 gmp
- ROTATION SPEED: 1500 rpm
- SIZE (L x W x H): 15 x 15 x 6.7 in
- WEIGHT: 3.8 lbs
- EXTENSION WAND: 1/4″ quick connector
🔒 Our Guarantee 🔥
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 days guarantee.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. For any questions, click the contact us at the bottom of the page to send our team an email!
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, we only have a Limited Amount In Stock.
GET THEM WHILE STOCKS LAST!